The Bedford County Chamber is proud to host one of the county’s longest-running golf tournaments. For nearly three decades, businesses have come together for this summertime tradition at Down River Golf Club in Everett for a day of networking, fun and friendly competition.
- Date: Friday, July 28th at Down River Golf Club
- Registration/Grab and go Breakfast at 8:30am – Shotgun Start at 9am
- Light breakfast, lunch, free beverage cart and snacks all day
- “Cheat” packages, Chip and Duck, Specialty Holes
- Hosted Holes – networking, games, give-aways, and more…
- Always some fun surprises!
In recent years, we’ve added new features to the event, including HOSTED HOLES – unique opportunities for your company to interact with EVERY golfer. Valuable connections are made while distributing your marketing materials, offering prize drawings, contests, etc.
Your participation is limited only by your imagination: register a team, become a sponsor, host a hole, or simply volunteer – everyone has a blast!
Register your team early to save your spot – this tournament usually sells out. Call the Chamber to discuss ways to participate in this signature summer Chamber event!