Mission: The Bedford County Chamber involves and unifies its members to promote continuous improvement of the business climate in our region.
The organization’s leadership consists of up to 25 directors who serve on the governing Board of the Bedford County Chamber of Commerce. These volunteers provide direction and recommendations on policy, activities and programs. Board members are elected to serve a three year term, and may serve no more than two consecutive terms. The board is diverse and includes representatives from throughout the geographic area served by the Chamber. It represents large and small businesses, individuals and non-profit organizations.
2015 Officers/Executive Committee
- President – Tim Weaverling, Reed Wertz & Roadman
- 1st Vice President – Allen Harr, Altoona First Savings Bank
- 2nd Vice President – Tina Molski, REI
- Treasurer – Carol Jo Clark, Hometown Bank of PA
- Secretary – Bob Octavio, Community
- Immediate Past President – Jim Gonsman, First National Bank
- Eric Childers, Hite Company
- Jim DeLong, Bun Air Corp.
- Dawn Housel, Personal Solutions, Inc.
- Marty Malone, P. Joseph Lehman Consulting Engineers
- Marcia O’Rear, StelTek Graphics
- Craig Timoney, Burger King
- Bobbi Weaverling, Community
- Pam Wilt, Susquehanna Bank
- Clyde Zimmerman, UDNI
- Jim Doty, WJAC-TV
- Jim Fungaroli, Fat Jimmy’s Outfitters
- Annette Godissart, UPMC Bedford Memorial
- Scott Myers, Bedford County Technical Center/ Myers View Farm
- Bryan Stiffler, Omni Bedford Springs Resort
- Pastor Brian Swain, Real Life Church
- Kevin Ziance, Corle Building Systems
- S. Paul Crooks, Bedford County Commissioner
- Tonya Grimes, Downtown Bedford, Inc.
- Rodney Jenkins, East Broad Top Chamber
- Bette Slayton, BCDA
- Dennis Tice, Bedford County Visitors Bureau